greetings



I'm Back! Still couldn't believe that I'm back here. Been decade, oh no, a century perhaps😁 Actually about 8 years I didn't see you. My first blogging was in 2012 which I'm a junior high school student and now I'm an undergraduate student in the final year. Dang! took so long, right?

A long time doesn't mean made me a good writer moreover a blogger expert, definitely No. I'm still learning. Learning to write, learning to make a concept, learning about life or we called it a quarter-life crisis (lol). 

I have a simple reason to bring back this blog. I think my first blog was childish, I made it because of the trends not who I am or what I want exactly. But, past is something we can learn right? The childish blog is a first step to enter the writing journey, so its also a process that I'm grateful to have. Now I want to write again because that's what I want. I'd like to share what's in my mind, what's in my heart, just everything I like, and all experiences that I got. 
Yup, that's it! I hope it's okay for everybody, thank you and see you around...

*p.s. my face while I wrote this😪 so sleepy but tried to awake alias ngantuk guys


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts